Dollyrocket � Terms and Conditions
- a. They will be irrevocably bound by the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this web site
- b. It is the user's responsibility to check and update information pertaining to their user account
- c. On registration users will provide full and accurate information, including a username, password, full name, full school details, South African Identity number, and contact numbers.
- d. Registration is for a single user only and a subscriber's username and password cannot be shared with any other person. A single username and password cannot be used to allow multiple accesses to other users over a network.
- e. No material can be copied; replicated; or removed from the site in any way other than the way it was intended.
- f. Dollyrocket can modify all terms and conditions at any time.
- g. Impersonate any other person or use a false or unauthorized name so as to create a false identity and/or e-mail address or to misrepresent the origin or identity of any communications
- h. Modify, access or make available any data stored on a computer device which has been accessed through the web site owner's network
- i. Make available or upload files that contain software or any other material not owned or licensed to the subscriber
- j. Make use of the web site to collect, harvest or otherwise obtain personal information relating to other users or subscribers.
All content of the Dollyrocket website is provided on an "as is" basis.
Dollyrocket will not be liable for any damages or injury that results from your use of this site or the ideas provided. This includes without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage caused to you computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
The information supplied is is given in good faith, and believed to be correct at the time. Visitors expressly agree that use of the service is at the visitor's sole risk.
We have taken great care supply accurate information, however dollyrocket cc take no responsibility for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies in any content supplied on the website. However if users come across mistakes, contact us and we will investigate and make changes should they be needed.
Dollyrocket is also not liable for any damage, failure of performance, errors, and delays on the site.
Dollyrocket offers a free 3 week trial. We believe that this will give users a good idea of our product and we feel confident that users will then subscribe. Each user will only be allowed to choose a maximum of 3 themes for the trial. An individual can only use the 3 week trial for 3 consecutive weeks once. Thereafter subscription is required to continue to benefit from Dollyrocket.
There are 3 subscriptions available:
- * 3 month subscription = R299
- * 6 month subscription = R575
- * 12 month subscription = R999
Payment needs to be made using our secure online payment gateway, using PayGate. Cash and cheques are not accepted. Once payment has been made and the transaction is successful, a password and user name will be sent to the subscriber via email.
Users will be sent a reminder to renew their subscription 2 weeks before your current subscription expires.
Returned transactions will incur a R35 charge to cover bank fees and administrative costs.
Subscriptions can only commence once payment has been authorized by your respective bank, by PayGate and Absa Bank, and the amount is received in full by Dollyrocket.
Once payment has been made subscriptions run their course, for either 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the subscription you choose. No refunds are given, and no money is returned to the subscriber. When the subscription is complete, users are under no obligation to renew their subscription.
Dollyrocket does not sell or hand information to any third party, it is used to improve the service to users, and no details are shared with any other companies.
The Dollyrocket server automatically collects data about your visit and stores them in our log files. The information in the log files includes your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, the browser used to visit our site, the time you visited our site, and the different pages you visited throughout our site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We collect information for the following purposes:
- * Lessons are specific to your classroom and you personally
- * To aid website and system administration
- * For detecting usage patterns, trends and movements
- * To constantly improve the website
- * To gather broad demographic information for aggregate use
We use this information to analyze our website, and ultimately to improve your web experience and subscriber.
You should not upload or publish any content which is obscene, pornographic, in violation of publicity rights, is illegal or derogatory towards Dollyrocket cc, or would otherwise give cause for liability for, or violates any laws.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all the text relating to Dollyrocket's services and the full content of this website.
The Dollyrocket logo is a registered trademark of Dollyrocket in South Africa and other countries. The brand names and services of various companies featured on the the Dollyrocket website are trademarked.
We have several different email addresses for different queries. These and other contact information can be found on our Contact Us page on our website.
Or send us a letter to:
P O Box 271
Dollyrocket cc is a registered company in South Africa, registration number: 2007/111226/23